- Are you interested in learning about how children develop?
- Would you like to be a professional in the early childhood education field?
- Are you interested in joining a professional growth project?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then our workshop and training projects may be just what you need. SFCS offers workshops and training modules to child care center staff, licensed providers, parents and those that do family, friend, and neighbor care. Most classes are free, and are meant to assist you in preparing your child care business, and/or improve your skills, as a provider, parent or early childhood caregiver. In addition to our on-site training, We also provide professionals with other resources for training in the community.
Staff in the Resource & Referral program can assist you in selecting the correct workshops for you, or you can simply check out the upcoming classes and events and look at the quarterly schedule. You will find:
- Family Child Care Operating Training
- Infant and Toddler Development & Caregiving
- Building Bridges to Learning for Pre-K & More
- Parent & Provider Strategies
- Inclusion Training
For our latest workshop list, check here: Upcoming Workshops
Solano Family & Children’s Services promotes and advocates for the well-being of children, their families, and child care providers by offering access to a variety of child care resources.