Solano County News
- Update to Due Day of Child Care Attendance Forms
- Health & Safety Training Reimbursement
- Change in our Closed Fridays
- Now Hiring!
- Solano Family & Children’s Services Annual Report – 2018
- Know the Law About The Americans with Disabilities Act and Child Care in California
- Preventive Health Practices for Child Care Now at SFCS!
- Milestones Matter
- California ECE Workforce Registry
- Help Me Grow Solano
- Here’s what providers think about our Food Program
- Community Care Licensing – Quarterly Update
- California’s Children – 2018
- What is a Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS)
- First 5 Center Opening Soon!
- Governor Newsome Signs SB 234!
- Monday Holidays and Child Care Attendance Form Deadlines
- Testing of the Everbridge Alert System
- Provider Appreciation – 2019
- We’re Hiring!
- A Big Thank You was in Order
- Give Local Solano
- Thank You, Assemblymember Jim Frazier
- We Made it to the Big Screen!
- Thank You, Fellow Community Members
- Safe Sleep for Infants
- We are currently hiring
- Child Care Provider Appreciation – 2018
- It’s Flu Season
- 2018-19 Health and Safety Reimbursements
- Toys for Tots Drop-Off
- Closed due to fires – UPDATE
- Mandated Training to Recognize and Report Child Abuse for Child Care Providers
- Fourth Annual Solano County Policy Forum
- Child Care Provider Appreciation Day
- Talking with Children After a Disaster or Traumatic Event
- 2016 is Coming to a Close
- Quality Rating & Improvement System (QRIS)
- Solano Family & Children’s Services Executive Director Transitions
- What Our Providers Say About the Food Program
- About SFCS
- Child Care Provider Resources
- Child Care Referrals
- Contact SFCS
- Donations Needed
- Financial Help With Child Care
- Forms & Publications
- Internet Resources
- Lending Library Program
- Licensed Child Care Provider Update
- Our Mission
- Parent Resources
- Programs and Funding Sources
- Serving Solano County since 1978!
- SFCS Events
- SFCS Workshops
- Site Map
- Workshops Offered
Solano Family & Children’s Services promotes and advocates for the well-being of children, their families, and child care providers by offering access to a variety of child care resources.