EMSA Aproved Preventive Health and Safety for Child Care
Jun 19 2020
This is the 8 hour course that is required by Community Care Licensing in order to become a licensed family child care provider. The course includes:
- Recognition, management & prevention of infectious disease
- Sanitary Food Handling
- Child Nutrition
- Identification and reporting of signs and symptoms of child abuse
- Prevention of childhood injuries
- Lead poisoning prevention
- Emergency preparedness & evacuation
- Caring for children with special needs
***This is a four-part training. You must attend all four sessions to receive your certificate.
- June 19, 2020 - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- June 20, 2020 - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- June 26, 2020 - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- June 27, 2020 - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
From: 06:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Duration: 02:00 hours.
Solano Family & Children’s Services promotes and advocates for the well-being of children, their families, and child care providers by offering access to a variety of child care resources.