The Solano County drive-thru COVID-19 testing site is now accepting appointments for essential employees, healthcare workers and first responders who are currently ill and whose symptoms are consistent with COVID-19 (including fever, cough, chills, and body aches). Individuals must also live and/or work in Solano County. Testing is not available for asymptomatic individuals at this time.
Essential employees include, but are not limited to, employees in the following settings:
- Grocery stores, food banks, restaurants, and food delivery
- Gas stations and auto-repair facilities
- Transportation providers
- Childcare facilities
- Water, sewer, solid waste, gas, and electrical operations
- Mailing and shipping services
- Hardware stores, warehouses, and distribution centers
- Laundry service
- Telecommunications, internet, and media services
Testing is by appointment only. The phone line is open from 9am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday, or until all appointment slots are filled. The phone number is (707) 784-8655. Do not leave a message. There is no cost for this testing. Testing consists of a self-administered nasal swab, and results can be expected in 1-3 days.
Please call the Solano Public Health COVID-19 warm line at (707) 784-8988 or email COVID19@SolanoCounty.com with any questions.