Solano Family and Children’s Services (SFCS) is an organization dedicated to enriching children’s lives through support and services to families and child care providers.
The services and support we offer include:
- Free child care referrals for families seeking quality child care.
- Parent education and resources to help families make the best child care choices.
- Assistance for income eligible families with child care costs.
- Child care provider training and development to help them build sustainable businesses and provide quality, healthy and age-appropriate care.
- Child health, development, nutrition and safety education.
- Meal reimbursement program for child care providers serving nutritious meals and snacks to children in their care.
- Public education and advocacy for families and children at the local, state and national level.
Our agency also collects data on child care demand and capacity to help in planning for local child care needs.
SFCS operates on a non-discriminatory basis, giving equal access to services without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, age, religion, mental or physical disability, or on the basis of a person’s association with person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Solano Family & Children’s Services promotes and advocates for the well-being of children, their families, and child care providers by offering access to a variety of child care resources.